If you prefer not to travel as part of a group on set itineraries…
If you want an experience that puts only you at the center of attention….
Then a PERSONAL TOUR is for you.
Personalized tours can give you freedom without worry. You will have the services of a driver/carer who will take you where and when you want to go.
This is the opportunity for you and your friends to have the experience of a lifetime. Unique – Because you call the shots
Creating a personalised guided tour with us means everyone in your group gets to see and do what you like in your own time.
If you want to enjoy some of New Zealand’s wineries or take in gardens along the way, we can ensure to include this. If you are a keen golfer, we can organise stops at some of New Zealand’s best golf courses. Perhaps there is a special event on that you wish to attend, sporting, a concert, theater, garden or food show, just let us know and we will do the rest. You can sit back knowing all your needs are taken care of.
• The moment you arrive at the airport in New Zealand you can sit back and enjoy the ride, knowing all your travel requirements have been taken care of.
• Private airport transfers.
• The guide will see to your personal needs hiring any specialty equipment you may require and ensuring a suitable vehicles and accommodations for yourself or your group.
• Throughout your journey you are accompanied by a professional and experienced local driver-guide.
• You stay in our handpicked, trusted premier hotels and boutique accommodation with an emphasis on hospitality and care. All accommodations are fully wheel chair accessible.
• We can also organize overnight stays in private, top luxury B&B’s and lodges set in spectacular locations.
• Travel in a comfortable, fully accessible vehicle with experienced professional drivers ensuring you arrive at your destination safely.
• We recommend the best in activities whether you are after adventure, or low-key, relaxed providers to enhance your New Zealand experience.
• Your guide will ensure you have the opportunity to enjoy local specialties from fish and chips, hangi, roast lamb, pavalova and hokey pokey ice-cream.
• Your guide will keep you updated about alternatives day trips or optional activities daily.
• We know the most fantastic places to wine and dine and let loose or rest comfortably.
• Our Guide understands the art of discretion.
• Meet and create a friendship with some real New Zealanders (Kiwis) and experience New Zealand culture first hand.